Monday, July 11, 2011

FOTD: Urban Decay Naked Palette

So I was playing around with my Urban Decay Naked Palette (which is almost impossible to get here in Australia!!!) and this is the look I came up with. I don't really tend to wear a whole lot of colour on my eyelids, I usually just pop on a nude colour like MAC's Naked Lunch and swipe on some mascara and I am done. So here is what I used:


Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix in 53
MAC Powder Blush in Blushbaby
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Virgin
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Sin
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Naked
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Smog
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Hustle
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Creep
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gunmetal
Loreal SuperLiner in Black Noir
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara in Black
Ardell 105 Lashes
Lips
NYX Lipliner Pencil in 810 Natural
Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in 070 Soft Nude

Add in some hair that's pretty damn messy and there you have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment