Follow by Email

Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!!!

Bonjour Beauties!!!


It has been such a long time since I have logged on. Life has been kicking me in the butt as of late and I thought I would take a step away from everything for a while, but I am slowly picking up the pieces and putting them back together again and thought that now was a good time to come back to my little corner of the internet.


I have a few interesting posts coming up including one on how I stopping my makeup from sliding off my oily oily skin along with some reviews on some new products that I am either really really liking or think are totally and utterly overhyped!!!


I want to change things up a little bit too, get you my readers more involved with the blog, suggestions on what you would like to see and questions that you want answered!!!


It's a fresh year beauties and it's time to make this the best year yet


xoxo
Belle



6 comments:

  1. Found you on beautylish, following you :)

    Hope you can follow me too! <3

    www.makeupinsider.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and Welcome :)

      Thanks for the follow, will definitely check you out

      xoxo
      Belle

      Delete
  2. Good website. Supplying great thoughts for newbies. I've to catch up with the strategies as there are several them. Subsequent by...SEO Training in Belapur

    ReplyDelete
  3. the publish is basically informative, you may have mentioned the main points that one ought to stored in thoughts There are many strategies you may have stuffed below and share your great facts.Epicuren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Post, I like the way you have describes tips and methods for blog optimization. Be sure to go on writing. Waiting around for brand new updates.It is actually packed with resourceful facts.Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can be somewhat exciting for me to study the submit. Thanx for it. I like these themes and every little thing connected to them. I'd personally prefer to go through somewhat additional quickly.Bar in Orange County

    ReplyDelete