Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipcolour

Hi my name is Belle and I am a lipstick whore. There I said it, I'm owning it. I love lipstick. All different colours ranging from nude to bright red and you can never have too many.


Big W was having a sale the other day. Maybelline Lipstick for $10.00. So I popped down and came home with these three babies...


 


Aren't they lovely!!! A red (fatal red) and two corals (coral pop and coral crush).


I love the texture of these lipsticks. They aren't drying at all and glide on easily all the while giving amazing colour payoff, I have MAC lipsticks that aren't as opaque and cost me nearly three times as much. They have a nice vanilla scent to them and because they contain honey nectar are really moisturising and don't dry my lips out at all. I also find that Coral Crush is a nice dupe for MACs Vegas Volt.


I had pictures of the colours applied to my lips to show you but my skin has reacted crazily with the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and broke out big time (I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it is possibly the worst foundation ever!!!) so the photos all look terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment