Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MAC Semi Precious Colour Collection Haul

When I first looked at MACs Semi Precious collection I didn't really see anything that jumped out at me. I waited a few weeks and had another look the other day and order 2 Mineralize Skinfinishes and the Mineralize Charged Water.


The Mineralize Charged Water is a refreshing, hydrating mist that hydrates skin and enhances makeup application.



I admit that since I have done some research and finally work out how it is that I am supposed to use my Fix+ I am obsessed. I love doing my makeup and then spritzing my face once it is all done. MAC charged water has a green tea and citrus scent to it with is nice without being over powering. I am going to force myself to wait until I have finished my currently bottle of Fix+ which has about a quarter left before using this one, but I honestly can not wait to see it how it feels.

The next two products are the Mineralize Skinfinishes in Semi Precious Rose Quartz and Semi Precious Pearl.






I love MACs MSFs and these two are no different. Semi Precious Pearl is a little more on the glittery side, and you all know how I feel about glitter!!!!!. So I don't know how I am going to work with that as yet but I am sure that I will get around it somehow :P.

MAC has got rid of the marble design that most of the MSFs have had and they have replaced it with a solid circle of colour with a heart of marble. They are gourgeous. One thing that you have to be careful about it that the colour payoff is huge so being heavyhanded will result in clown cheeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment