Thursday, July 7, 2011

Drugstore Haul

Ok so I did a naughty thing...I went shopping...and I brought makeup. I know, I know what about Project 10 Pan. Well in all honesty I don't think I really thought it out that well. I mean honestly...can a girl ever have too much makeup?!? I don't think so!!! I think I will re-evaluate my position on Project 10 Pan and perhaps try again at a later date.


Now onto the fun stuff. I didn't really buy too much stuff just a few new eyelashes, a mascara, a nail polish, a lipgloss and a new foundation...so not really that much right, right???



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundationin Shade 53: The bottle claims that it will erase imperfections and signs of fatigue and boost the radiance of your complexion. I really like this foundation, I put it on once I got home and find it to be really lightweight and it leaves a dewy complexion behind. I don't agree that it fully erases imperfections I found that you can still faintly see the dark circles under my eyes and a few of the zits that I have at the moment show through, but otherwise this really evens out my skin tone, a quick swipe of concealer and the remaining imperfections were pretty much covered.




Bourjois So Laquer Ultra Shine in Rose Lounge: Ok so I will admit that the ONLY reason that I purchased this colour was because it was famously worn (mixed with Essie Allure) by Kate Middleton on her wedding day. It's quite sheer and the above picture is of two coats, so a few more and you would have an opaque coverage. It's a really nice sheer baby pink and I can totally see why she chose to wear it.



Bourjois Blush in Rose d'Or: Ok so the brush in this was really crap and I threw it in the bin straight away without even looking at it but this blush is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's very sheer and when you first swipe it on your cheeks it is barely visable but go outside and you will see that you cheeks have this amazing glow with just a hint of goldish shimmer mixed in.





Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss in Strawberry: This lipgloss looks quite reddy pink swatched on my hand but once it's applied it is a really sheer pink colour, it's not outlandishly noticeable and it's not completely invisible either, it's a really nice colour that will be really wearable during the day to work.


Loreal Lash Architect 4D in Black: I love mascara it is probably the one product that I refuse to leave the house without wearing, and I am always buying new ones, it claims to build captivating lashes with each and every brush stroke by providing volume, length, texture and curl, I haven't opened it yet because I still have a couple tubes of Covergirl Lashblast to finish but I am really excited to see what this can do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment