Thursday, October 6, 2011

Belle's Beauty Confessions and Product Review

Ok, I know it has been a lwhile since I have blogged but I have been super busy with mid-semester exams and assignments.


I have a confession to make. I have a disease...OCBD. Obsessive Compulsive Buying Disorder!!! This is serious business people and I have a chronic case!!!


I went shopping today and came home with a couple of mascaras. I went to put them in my little storage draw and found 9 other unopened mascaras in there...I mean seriously...seriously!!!


It's gonna take me forever just to get through the ones that I have and while I am trying to use them all up more are going to come onto the market. It's a vicious circle that I am stuck in...although I'm not really sure whether or not I am upset about that or not :P


I also discovered one of my new favourite products. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-in-One Moisturiser. This baby is the bomb!!!



It comes in two colours light and medium. I brought light because I have relatively fair coloured skin. I have read a lot of post for various people about BB cream but never really knew or understood what it was. Essentially This product is a BB cream and the first one that is available for purchase in my little town and I love the way this stuff looks. It covers all of my little skin imperfections but doesn't make me look like I am wearing a ton of makeup!!!







BB creams are blemish balms and are designed to be used by surgery patients after laser surgery to protect, soothe and regenerate their highly sensitive skin while also providing good coverage for post-laser scars and redness. But they seem to be making their way into the makeup draws of most beauty lovers these days.

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone it lightweight enough to wear everyday day but also provides enough coverage. The only downside to this product would be that it comes in 2 shades only and the smell might be a little off putting, it kind of has a chemically floral smell...almost like over processed rose??? But that just might be my nose :P

No comments:

Post a Comment